Our eBanking system is based on the latest high technological standards and allows fast, easy and secure execution of transactions.
Please note that for your security our eBanking system does not support outdated browsers. You are therefore requested to use Internet Explorer version 11 and onwards, Firefox and Google Chrome.
An additional level of security is applied to transactions carried out through eBanking with the use of a device producing One-Time Passwords, either by selecting an application on your mobile phone/tablet or via a Hard Token device.
For your assistance, please download the instructions for your first login in the new eBanking form here.
If you have chosen to use your mobile device as One-Time Password you may download the application from the links below:
For information about useful Security Tips please click here.
- Quick and easy access to all of your accounts from anywhere in the world.
- Extensive information on your accounts and transactions carried out.
- High speed and increased security in the execution of transactions.
- An additional level of security is applied to transactions carried out through cdbbank eBanking with the use of a device producing One-Time Passwords, either by selecting an application on your mobile phone/tablet (Soft/Mobile Token) or via a Hard Token device.
- Messages are sent to your mobile phone or your email (e.g. every time you login to cdbbank eBanking system, every time a transaction is carried out, etc) for your information and security.
- Option to create and maintain beneficiary templates for faster, easier and efficient execution of payments.
- Option to submit payments with future execution dates.
- Option to receive eBanking transaction confirmations via email.
- Option to assign friendly names to your accounts for easier account management.
- Provision of indicative cost for the execution of payments and, where applicable, the indicative foreign exchange conversion rate.
- Defining multiple signature levels for the execution of payments from corporate and other institutional accounts.
- Environmental protection due to the reduced usage of paper.
You can apply to our eBanking system by filling in the application forms and sending them duly completed and authorised to your Client Relationship Officer for processing.
The Cyprus Development Bank Public Company Ltd
cdbbank eBanking Administration
P.O. Box 21415, 1508 Nicosia, Cyprus
Tel. (+357) 22 846 555, (+357) 22 846 585
|E-Banking Related Documents for Individuals:|
|E-Banking Related Documents for Legal Entities:|